Commercial cleaner (Charge Hand)
CSA Hygiene are currently seeking a highly talented and driven person. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and have the ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences. You will be working as part of a team but you will at times be expected to work independently and under your own initiative.
To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service within the designated client areas ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained, meeting client expectations. Joining the team as a Cleaning Charge Hand you will be assisting in the supervision of the day to day operational activities.
- Carries out kitchen deep cleans, canopy and extraction deep clean, builder and sparkle cleansensuring relevant Health and Safety legislation is adhered to.
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained.
- Duties include documentation reporting and controls ensuring a work safe environment at all times.
- Ensure equipment and materials are stored correctly, following C.O.S.H.H standards, maintaining stock records of materials and advising the manager when new materials or equipment are required
- Report faulty equipment, machinery or maintenance issues to the manager
- A driving license is essential as you will be provided with company vehicle.
- Valid CSCS card will be beneficial
- Extensive training for this position will be given prior to commencement of position.
- Pay rate of £8.50 plus premium pay for working afternoons and nights
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Those interested please send your CV to the address: email@example.com